My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Of Course It's Biased...

But there are few ways a great section of society these days can be heard in the media and by politicians.

So many have no idea how difficult it is to manage now or is going to become quite soon and I am afraid I have little if any faith in any of the major parties and the current economic situation doesn't help because it gives an excuse to bring in measures that will hurt and would normally be unpopular...

Its worth going quite a way back on the following site to see earlier posts than what may show up from recent days.

I do have a link on the left hand side of my blog but I decided that I would give this site the attention it deserves.

Diary of a Benefit Scrounger

3 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Heard on Radio 2 today a 16 year old that spoke at the Labour conference: incredibly out of touch with the current situation but perfectly in tune with Labour clichéd sound-bites about an evil Tory led government wanting to rip apart the welfare state.

27 September 2011 at 19:22  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

A bit like when William Hague was speaking up for the Tories all those years ago :-)

I didn't hear this speech but he should stick to promoting his chosen party and what they offer that the others don't and did he speak up for the oppressed probably not. If he did he's speaking the same ideas as the new leader who is virtually saying the same as the Conservatives.

27 September 2011 at 20:01  
Blogger Span Ows said...

haha...indeed! Perhaps this guy is a future Labour MP.

he did mention the oppressed in a way, he was 'sticking up for' he welfare state because his family had their house repossessed and the welfare state kept them going; of course that's the whole point, for some reason he seems to think it's all the Conservatives fault.

27 September 2011 at 23:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home