My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

False Appetite...

I hope not and that it is a good sign that Mum whilst perhaps eating smaller portions is still eating a variety of food.

Recently, we've managed Special K, milk and banana. Scrambled eggs, chicken and vegetable pies and I keep suplimenting the diet with complan...but I have just asked what Mum would like tonight(It could change)but the choice is salmon and new potatoes.

We also have in the past managed trifle, cheesecake and...vienetta.

Not all at the same time...

Then again its me letting the side down, I've been off my food worrying about Mum but I have managed to "Get something into me eventually!" I can't afford to get run down myself. That won't help either of us.

Actually, thinking about it salmon is probably the very kind of thing that will build up Mum and do her good but thinking back to an earlier post where we discussed how you can survive on very little, I suspect food choice will be restricted and something like salmon would be something that you save up for as a treat.

But there's always plenty of experts telling what you should be eating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home