My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Don't Want To Go Yet!

Mum's just said that to me...I have seen the growth and it seems to have suddenly increased in size. Or is it just because I saw it from a different angle. It seemed to change very little for some time. I honestly cannot think of how long its been there.

Time passes by so quickly...I know that I took Mum to Accident and Emergency when she had a bleed I thought was bad...her blood pressure was good, they told her eat plenty of fibre and not to strain and that growth must've been missing then otherwise the Dr examining her would've said something then.

Was that a year or a year and half ago?

This hospital trip is going to be very difficult...

It gets worse...Mum's now crying and wanting me to be with her and she's saying "That she's dying!"

If only I could take the emotional suffering away...

I have heard her in her sleep/when troubled saying things "I've Done Nothing Wrong!" and even more hurtful...no matter what your age, your Mum means the world to you and I have heard Mum crying for her Mum and repeatedly saying "Mummy, Mummy, Mummy!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Gildy, you've been very busy with all these posts! I hope you mum's health improves. You need to insist the doctor sees her: "otherwise the Dr examining her would've said something then" simply isn't right nor acceptable.

27 September 2011 at 19:26  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Our Dr saw her last wednesday...this Dr at A&E was a while back...

Tomorrow will be day eight of the fortnight you are supposed to have to wait as a maximum.

If we take the weekend out that only leaves four remainiung days to be seen in the period promised on the NHS.

27 September 2011 at 20:08  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Stay optimistic.

27 September 2011 at 23:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home