My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, April 29, 2016

This Is Just So Complicated...

I can get into my blog on this computer but though I can read it on the tablet and laptop I cannot access it there so unless I am given help or this computer fails, this blog may be lost.

I don't understand why...just keeping you in the picture. If any of you want to stay in touch whilst I can send me your e-mail addy's they will not be published. I will make a note of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home