My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Its A Thunderplump Sort Of Day...

(that's an old 19th century word for a heavy storm or shower of rain)

I'm dressed for the weather, I'm rested and almost ready for the theatre tonight of Big Band Music. I may remember to use and take an umbrella with me too.

Not very healthy but I am taking some egg and bacon sandwich spread sandwiches, crisps, some pork pie, a banana, sweets and water in case I become hungry before the show or in the interval.

For the journey there and back I have the radio on the cheap mobile phone and a tablet for some internet access on the bus.

After all more than anything I have to stay in touch with the radio serial/soap The Archers :2funny:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Its me Gildy...I thought I'd be clever and had gained access to my blog :-) I can get into the account(behind the scenes)I have remembered the password and verified an e-mail addy that's been accepted but my blog is not showing up so I am awaiting help from those running the site...keep your fingers crossed.

29 April 2016 at 22:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home