My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Taking The Morning Easy But...

hoping to at least shift some of the garden rubbish this afternoon so its not so spread out and the garden will look tidier because of that task.

If by the weekend its not as wet, I'll start killing/digging out weeds with the new weeder.

Also I have a political meeting in Durham at the weekend regarding the "in" campaign for the EU Referendum in June and some people I talk to on Twitter may be there so we will meet for the first time. I say a meeting. It will be people handing out leaflets I suspect and talking to shoppers as they pass by. I'm not involved, I'll just be turning up.

I have a ticket for a jazz concert at the end of April taking place during the little Jazz Festival taking place. I remembered about it as I was coming back from the Music Hall Show yesterday so that was another good task completed.

I also found another little "Food" bargain to keep me going for the next few weeks(perhaps even longer)some fancy yoghurt on offer(Half price)and some Pork stakes. They only need pan frying and they look very lean. They'd been reduced in price(six in a container)and they are only around 40p each so there's six meals straight away. Again I could've taken advantage but decided just to buy the one.

The yoghurts I'll have either as little snacks or add to cereals at breakfast or perhaps even instead of cereal.

Think that my neighbour is starting to get into one of her strange moods again...I'm sure I heard her banging on my bedroom wall again last night. Funny how all seems ok for months and then she starts again. I'm behaving no differently and my radio is on as quietly as ever. I will see how things proceed and it may die down again. Unless notes come through the door again. And when the Housing Association visits I'll mention her again myself. I'll let them hear the radio so they can hear how quiet it is. As someone online said last night it wasn't even late only 10pm. I'd been out until 8pm myself.

I may contact them myself before then. The last time they called unofficially they said they could see I was a considerate person. And I should not live like a prisoner afraid to have a life in my own home.

Did I say? On Monday I may be getting a couple of kitchen gadgets(not very expensive)an electric grater which will take the effort out doing it myself and it has seven different types of grating)and an electric egg boiler(you can boil up to seven)in one go. And it may be as easy and cheaper than putting a pan on a cooker. Often unless you are frying or scrambling eggs its a good idea to boil a few then you have them for sandwiches or salads. An ingredient close at hand.

Update:Looks like the gardening is off thanks to...April Showers. I may go out and buy a saw. I've decided two or three shrubs need to be lost because they are growing not at the edge of a lawn but in the lawn. I can cut them down to ground level. Then possibly try and kill them off. Putting the new shrubs/rose bushes along the edges. I think I will have to use some kind of chemical to kill off the stumps. Otherwise they'd take a lot of digging out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home