My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, April 01, 2016

I've Missed The Bus...

well, the truth is I am not going to rush myself. Time is something I have plenty of. I have had coffee and toast. I do not need to shave. Just dress. So I will wheel the shopping cart back to the supermarket and board the bus for the weeder in the next hour.

Then go in search of the trainers.

If the weather stays as it is, this afternoon(perhaps into the early evening)I may start making compost. That will be an excellent task completed. It will make the garden look much tidier very quickly. I throw out little rubbish and much of what I buy doesn't have much packaging surrounding it, therefore my recycle bin is not used much either. If I start to make compost that will reduce still further.

Tomorrow, though it only fills an afternoon I'm on for the jazz club. Sunday, I may stay home.

Its not raining, its not particularly sunny but its not windy either so that's welcome.

Update:Still here...Going in the afternoon now...and changing the schedule of how and where I am shopping first. The cart can go back to the supermarket tonight or tomorrow now.

Been doing a little TV watching on line as tributes are being paid to an agony aunt that was well respected and liked. That term is so over used and not really fair. Denise Robertson had been a regular on ITV Morning TV for around 28 years but I go back to her start on the then new commercial radio station for the North East of England in the 70's Metro Radio. As I watch very little TV its quite something for me to have bothered to tune in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home