My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

I have A Compost Bin :-)

Nearly killed myself getting it home...even using the supermarket shopping cart. Its big!!! The other item I wanted sold out earlier today but...they called another branch and they're holding one for me so I'll collect that tomorrow. Its a 40 min trip on a bus but the bus stops outside the store. That item(the weeder)is easy to carry.

I went into a popular cheap high street shoe retailer and they are not selling size 9 white slip on/tab type trainers. They cannot get any from other branches. I can have them in black but I don't want black. I can have white if I am size 8 and below.

I purchased two pairs of casual deck shoes. They came to £10. By buying two pairs I saved an additional £6. They'll do for now. Perhaps as the year progresses they get some in. Or I may have to go into a sports retailer. Actually, thinking about it, that's probably a good idea. Another job for tomorrow perhaps. Even a supermarket may be selling them.

I've just made a salad, ham and prawns sandwich and am having a weak coffee now. Then I'll shave and head out for the bingo.

I thought my shopping trip may last an hour but it was nearer 3 hours in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home