My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, April 04, 2016

Much Of What Happens In Life Is Down To Luck...

I rarely buy lottery tickets(I'm long past the days where I purchased them every week, its been years)The main put off was when they increased the price and then decided to do both the Euromillions and National Lottery twice per week. After all that's £8 per week if you do both(£32 a month)£416 annually.

But hey, I did buy both at the weekend. I did not win anything on the Euro. So wasn't hopeful of the Lotto on Saturday. But I found that I matched 4 numbers so the cost of garden equipment, trainers and the jazz concert on Saturday and even the tickets plus a music evening tonight has been cancelled out and have become free.

You always think one more number and it would've been fifteen times as much. One more number and a star we'd be talking much much more. But no, I am not greedy and I have been lucky to have the win I have. I rarely win and usually we're only talking of enough to but another couple of tickets.

I don't know what the ratio of winning is if you do a lottery regularly, I could use my win and buy tickets for the next 3 months(as if they are free)but I'm not going to.

Its all helped(though the TV License dropped on my mat today)

Update:I won my money back at the bingo this afternoon so broke even again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home