My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, April 03, 2016

I Was Pushing It Trying To Go Out For A Few Hours...

I got spotted down the town and ended up having a chat for an hour so I just popped into the supermarket and found some very lean pork mincemeat(Paid £2)saved £2. I left the third container. Stops being a bargain if you buy too much(Of course it could've been put in the freezer)

Been advised a bit more on the making of compost so purchased some Bonemeal and for natural water(they say don't use tap water)I found a cheapish bucket to catch the rain when it falls. Getting ever nearer to filling the bin.

Now I'm taking it easy, resting before the Bingo tonight. Not much to get together for the buffet. I can have that done within half an hour. I only have to get shaved.

Feeling quite chipper which is always a bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home