My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Back From The Jazz Afternoon...

I'll post some images soon...Glad I went and I now know a quicker way to the venue. Brian Carrick's Algiers Stompers playing very much in the style of New Orleans jazz and the riverboats. All members being well seasoned and having played for many many years. Seven were in the band but one was hidden behind a speaker from where I was sitting. They have bookings already until November 2017 and some dates outside of the UK.





Bit tired now. I have just had two coffees and treated myself to two scones with jam. I may have soup later and a salad bun with prawns.

I found another shop today selling trainers but they all seemed to be lace ups(again)and even with the discount they were promising, they were still working out more expensive than those I purchased yesterday. What I paid for two pairs these were costing the same for one pair.

Mine are supposed to be worth £55(I paid £22.99 per pair)I doubt that they have ever been sold at the higher price.

The weather has improved as the day has gone on but its dull and cold. But it is nice to be home now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home