My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Still Having Issues...

However, I have my laptop(I just about killed myself getting to the store/retail park)to buy it. You are supposed to get help and advice. It was negligible. In the end I chose a model and make and hope I did wisely.

And yes I did buy a tablet. It will have limited use because the reason I have avoided a smart phone is because I don't have many people to phone(or people to phone me)I don't want to pay a charge for internet use when I get free broadband at home even though I love watching people use their phones anywhere to access the net.

However, I will be able to use the tablet on buses/trains or if I am near some venue that offers free access once I learn how you do that. Also it will allow me to take videos and images when I go out for the day. And if using a camera is difficult or the battery is running low I have another option.

I'm also thinking when I am only wanting to e-mail/twitter or read light text I can use the tablet in bed and avoid trying to use the laptop.

Using a laptop is not easy when in bed especially to stop it overheating or perhaps falling off the bed, my last one did un-beknown to me and the case was damaged. The laptop will not be used outdoors only in the lounge or bedroom. I need the repairman to set up all the new gadgets and if the desktop is taken away hopefully I can still stay connected.

OK whilst in a spending mood...I purchased a range of kitchen knives for preparing food and better meals. And three small(inexpensive kitchen gadgets)all guaranteed for 3-5 years. An electric grater with five blades to offer various ways to prepare vegetables slicing, shredding, grounding etc...an egg cooker that cooks up to seven eggs and they can be soft, light or hard boiled. I think that may be less costly than putting the cooker on. And a machine that will do noodles and spirals with various foods.

They cost me very little to be honest. And I have them now.

The weather is picking up so maybe in the next few days I will actually get into the garden. Its the right time of the year.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Lesley I got your comment about things remaining the same but I am unable to post it to the blog :-( Thank you. I hope I can access everything but all my websites are linked to the e-mail account I am unable to access and I cannot even get to the security questions that would help. I do hope my repairman can come up with a solution.

11 April 2016 at 19:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an idea ..... if you have to make a new account you could always leave a comment here as a visitor like us with the new details.

14 April 2016 at 08:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home