My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

I'm Virtually Internet And Computer Free...

Unable to do much at all. I even wonder if should I get back on line I may be unable to connect to sites like my own blog so if I really really do disappear and anyone is bothered. Thank you for following all this time.

If I can find a way to point you in my direction I will.

All I can say for now is that all being well I will have a new laptop(I hope in the next couple of days)perhaps a tablet. This desktop may be repaired and the other one that has an old operating system(and is not used for the internet too)and if the worst scenario happens, it may mean giving in and finding another desktop.

I still like a solid well made desktop computer even though we are told everyone wants a portable device that they can take anywhere. They usually last longer and have more connections to enable doing what laptops do not. Now before anyone thinks that my computers are fancy and have all the latest features...they are second hand/refurbished.

I have been without a laptop for around 6 months(probably longer)before I purchased that one I had never ever owned a laptop.

I have purchased a wireless mouse and a wireless keyboard and mouse today. They did not cost a lot. One will be used for the laptop and the other for the desktop.

Sunday is radio listening and tidying up the house. In the evening the usual bingo. I'd love to get some images up on my blog as promised on Wednesday but all the problems have stopped that for now.

Temporally I hope. Anyone I have the e-mails of they may be lost because I can't get into my online e-mail account and so if I lose track with you I am sorry. It could be I will also have to create a new e-mail account.

Tuesday is "D" Day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lesley said...

When you get a new laptop/tablet you will still be able to access your emails and blog. The log in details will be the same won't they?

10 April 2016 at 18:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home