My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Soon Going To Be Saying Goodbye...

Repairman and myself have tried all kinds of ways to access various sites like my blog(and because I have forgotten passwords)I can't access my e-mail account and websites are linked so I do believe this blog will cease. I can start a new one but if I cannot get a similar name anyone interested will not find it.

The same with Facebook and Twitter. I can only blame myself. I will try whilst I have access to my current e-mail account to post a link or tell what the new blog is called and I will also post a link to this blog which is no longer being used in case anyone would like to read earlier entries.

I can't get into it but for now as that is the registered e-mail address it is still allowing me to access those websites.

I hope that we don't lose contact but there isn't much that I can do about it. I know what I am going to do though...I'm going write my passwords down in future(I know they say don't)but as there is only me here I think they are pretty safe.

Thank you for reading and interacting with me for the last 6 or 7 years.

7 Comments:

Blogger srn said...

Really sorry to hear we may not be able to access your new blog. I enjoy reading this blog, as I enjoyed reading your comments on MSE. Is there anyway you can post a link to the new blog on this blog?

13 April 2016 at 16:11  
Blogger srn said...

So sorry to read that we may not be able to access your new blog. I have enjoyed reading this blog, as I did when you used to post on MSE. Is there no way you can post a link to the new blog on this site?

13 April 2016 at 16:13  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I want to get back over there again and wonder if I'll have to create a new name there too? Whilst this blog is still working you can leave me an e-mail addy that I won't share and I'll tell you of the new place if it happens. At present this is the only site I have not saved but I am hopeful...also if anyone else wants to do the same send a contact number. I was going to go through my e-mail contacts not long before this happened and copy them and even send off some long due e-mails to those in the account now that is out :-(

If I save this blog I will have only lost one site and I have got off lightly. I won't let it happen again.

16 April 2016 at 16:10  
Blogger srn said...

Not sure how you do an email addy!

16 April 2016 at 17:33  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

If you trust me when you send a comment as you just have I have to OK it and if I don't publish it, it doesn't appear so everyone can see it and once I write it down I can delete it altogether. I say write it down what I'll do is put it into the contacts folder of the new e-mail account I am using. So if you were called teddy.bear967@ followed by the name of the ISP/e-mail provider you use I would see it but no one else would.

17 April 2016 at 17:01  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I can't believe it...I got the first line of your comment saying thanks for not publishing your e-mail and then on e-mail addy :-( so now I cannot tell why and if it could actually be there but that would mean publishing your comment even for a few seconds and that I won't risk. I have to assume that you actually did send it. And yet other comments are still arriving that are longer. Baffling...and yes I'm still here...tempting fate.

19 April 2016 at 15:52  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

The e-mail came through :-)No you are not bothering me nor a nuisance. Thanks for the best wishes too which because I am keeping your e-mail addy safe I cannot publish the rest of your comment :-)

20 April 2016 at 00:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home