My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Gardening...

Perhaps my first real task may be accomplished tomorrow or soon after. The discount supermarket at the bottom of my street is selling Composting Bins. So all the rubbish I have been wanting to get rid of(and I usually only have grass cuttings and hedge trimmings)will now go into that.

I was wondering where I'd find a decently priced compost bin easy to get home. I can put it in a shopping cart and bring it home. I believe it takes/makes 220 litres.

That will be a good job done. The grass still hasn't shot away yet so I may be able to put work off that for a few more weeks and the weather still is changeable and a bit frosty in the evenings. Most weeds have stayed away but this time instead of a weedkiller, I am thinking of buying a weeder too when I buy the compost bin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home