My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter Passes By...

And guess what. The weather is better. Still no plans for going anywhere today(unless you count the music club tonight)

Feeling positive. Actually better then I did yesterday if I am honest.

I was cosy in bed listening to the programmes I mentioned in the previous entry, enjoying them and...still managed to fall asleep. I missed half of the documentary on Bobby Darin and all of the Caruso one. Thank heavens for ways that you can catch up.

Around now four years ago(perhaps slightly earlier)Mum was coming to the end of her life and was moved to a care home on my town. That was a big learning curve. It still goes on and it always will.

Well, I have rubbish to shift. Meals to cook later. I'm about to have a light breakfast. Probably coffee and toast.

Debating if I should(whilst I may)attend some extra events going on locally soon(starting in April)the Free and really low priced ones I'm almost certain I will. Some are a little more expensive and I'll have to jiggle money around if I want to go or think sod it...do so whilst you can as age, health or income may mean in the future you cannot.

Also you may think about how you'll be in ten, twenty or thirty years and you could pop off tomorrow. I'll be a funny "old" stick if I'm still around in thirty years. And by then I could be in a care home for all I know or anyone does. That does not mean I am feeling down about all that. I may not like it but you can't change things.

Its quite likely the bingo I play with friends will end in the coming years and the same is true of the music club on the town or it may change as others take over its running(if anyone wants to)and money spent in those places could be directed elsewhere. It may change due to demographics(people being older)or bluntly dying off(as we all will and the music played/who performs etc...)but it works for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home