My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

I'm Still Here...Just!

Cannot remember what I wrote last time so I may repeat myself...

Line is still dropping out. Router is now downstairs. I now have power line adaptors. Now its thought that the router is at fault so my repairman has got me to go out and buy a new one. He returns tomorrow to see if we connect again.

The only thing working reasonably OK is the tablet. I am hopeful that I may be able to continue the blog, connect to Twitter and Facebook*so if I can I get sorted all I have lost is my e-mail account(but I have access to two e-mail accounts now)And I could start a new one at the place that locked me out if I choose to.

I will write down the passwords from now on and being on my own they will be safe.

My line rental is due soon(but I have credit on a credit card)and enough to almost pay it.

We are also hopeful that the other old desktop PC will work again when a power pack is installed. But none of us know. Also some programs need transferring between the PC and the Laptop. And both desktops need cleaning out as they are full of dust.

Tomorrow I am returning the care connect telephone machine and paying off what I owe. It was free but now they are charging. Some companies even charge now if they come out to you and have to get you off the floor after a fall. Its a good idea but I can save the £145 and...I have phones in the lounge/bedroom and mobile on me all the time. And I am thinking of getting some cordless phones and they usually have enough range for when you are in the garden.

So it all starts again in the morning.

*I have saved Facebook and Twitter so just have to save my blog now. All new settings used but so far I have not lost access to those I have changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home