My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, February 19, 2016

A Few Days Have Passed...

I have stayed close to home and I seem to have gone down with the Luigi again. Been coughing and spluttering again but been able to sleep.

What has got in the way has been another bout of gout and that's made getting around painful and difficult.

However, though not exactly inexpensive I am out at a music event tonight and the bus there is near where I live and it stops almost outside of the venue. Once there I am sat in a nice comfy chair. I will probably be dropped off outside my home at the end of the night.

I have another event planned tomorrow which I found out about by chance and again luckily the buses are quite good. And stop near the venue. That is also inexpensive and should be fun a quartet of ladies who sing songs of The Andrews Sisters and the like. Its at a church in a neighbouring town and it appears they do an event every month. So that may give me something to look forward to.

Remember the wonky veg? A fruiter's in a neighbouring town has been selling boxes of it for over a year and you get more than in the box offered by the supermarket so though it will be a little difficult to get there and bring it home(there is again)quite a frequent bus service and if I use my shopping trolley I may still be able to take advantage of a very good offer.

The weather could be better so I'll make certain that I am well wrapped up when I head out around teatime. I only have to get shaved. I've had two bowls of lamb stew so I am well fed. The right kind of food for a proper Winters day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home