My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Hobbling About...

but determined to get to the music show at 7pm.  I'm dressed, shaved. Had a lamb stew. But painkillers are a must and a slow walk to the bus stop and it will be slow. I'll be dosed up on painkillers and a rare event...I will use two walking sticks tonight and hope it helps. I am struggling just get around the house. Being able to take the weight off my legs somewhat may make all the difference.

Once on the buses I alight at the venue. The struggle is the walk to the
first stop and the walk home. At least once there I am just sitting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home