My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, February 05, 2016

Yesterday Was Father's Day...

It was a struggle to get to the Crematorium to see the book of Remembrance only in that no bus goes past it(people I talked to think that's wrong)and its a long walk to it for elderly/bad mobility and then inside its a long road to the building. On the plus side the weather stayed fine.

According to the travel website and a timetable outside the Crem at a bus stop a bus does go past offering a limited service bit I waited for 30 mins and none materialised. I missed a bus by seconds back on the road where one does run(only two per hour)and had to wait for 30 minutes. It was too far to attempt walking back to the town centre,
    I felt calm and quite comforted seeing his name in the book and it was as I remembered and as though I'd gone every year and never missed doing so. You don't want to leave as you have a connection whilst there. I took a photo so if its gets more difficult I have my own record of his entry in the book.

    I had a little win at the bingo in the evening that paid for my fruit and cucumber so you could say it meant my shop was free or I had a free night at the bingo.

    Been talking to someone who recently erected a fence and they believe I can get the cost down still further, I am hoping to get the name of who she used. There is also the possibility according to her that my Housing Association may do the work if I am prepared to pay and it could still keep costs down. As she almost used them for her fence.

    She also could see my point of using a natural break of shrubs and bushes to keep down costs and they wont be blown over or damaged by winds. Birds and possibly hedgehogs may prefer that idea.

    The weather has been mild the past day or two but it seems to be getting blustery again so I will probably stay home again and concentrate on hopefully the trip to Sunderland tomorrow and the Chinese New Year celebrations.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home