My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Feeling Much Improved...

I found a more comfortable way to sleep and dozed as said in them previous blog entry until late in the evening and within minutes the virus lifted and I feel rested.

I have rubbish to put out(its wheelie bin day)I have had a quick tidy round and made up fro what I did not do this week.

I am going to catch up on my washing up and bother with breakfast(I fancy having some bacon sandwiches)and then decide what to have later for my evening meal. I have no reason to go out and listening to the winds outside I don't want to.

Going to take it fairly easy for the next few days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home