My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

I Missed The Music Club...

Made the right choice...the body wasn't up to it. Had a peaceful day and night on Tuesday. Woke an hour or so ago and felt the opposite. Perhaps I dreamt something.

Well I will have a coffee, play some games and take to my bed again, should I sleep, I may feel different by morning.

If the weather allows and I feel upto it(hence resting is a good idea)I'm hopping on a bus early Saturday and travelling to Sunderland to watch an event celebrating the Chinese New Year. Towards the end of February there is a smaller event in Durham I hope to visit the Lunar New Year Lantern Festival, the end of the New Year activities. But we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home