My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Improvements...

but small steps...it keeps sneaking back. But I'm ticking over. Nothing exciting going on. I want to be better for Monday night and my theatre trip. I will decide on the night and possibly right up to going into the theatre.

Its a slightly longer trip on the bus but I have another way(two ways)to get to the theatre to save such a long walk from the bus station and a climb up towards the market place, Which in the end will save me time and not tire me out as much. And unknown to me I have now discovered that I can avoid the walk back to the bus station after being to the theatre and catch a bus practically every 15 minutes. If I can time it right I will connect with the bus home but if I have to hang around I have avoided a long slow walk and just have to wait in the bus station a little longer.

Five minutes on a bus is better than struggling for ages.

If and its a big "If" I go out today and test the water I am going on a bus ride that is quite near home, stops quite near the shops I want to be and coming home stops even closer to my house. There is little if any walking.

I have some more housework to do but it does not need to be rushed. Rubbish has been thrown out(the rest is behind cupboard doors)and not on show and I can get rid of leisurely.

The annual check on the heating system is due in 10 days so its a fair bet the annual visit from the H Association will not be far behind. That is never something I look forward to. But depends who calls. They usually call in March.

I'll give it another month or so and then I'll get stuck into the garden work again. And if I can start really early it will be less of a struggle to do, keep on top of and I'll hopefully have more time to do what I want to.  I have another hospital checkup in March too. So its all coming around again.

I'll make the effort this morning and get washed, shaved and change my clothes which will also make me feel a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home