My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, February 06, 2016

Not A Place I Know Well...

and can say I have been there a lot but luckily there is a bus to Sunderland hourly until teatime. And though sometimes we are not served well by public transport it is close to where I live. It takes around 90 mins and saves me changing buses and adding extra time to the journey.

I don't know what the weather has in store today but its a look out, I'm only sitting on a bus and it comes to a destination so if I want to I can even go to sleep. If I manage to get the same bus home it stops even nearer to where I live than the outward journey.

I have never been before...its the Sunderland Museum and Winter Gardens where they will be celebrating the Chinese New Year. It runs from 11am-3pm but I doubt it will change much between those hours so I may not need to stay the whole time and I am going for the 9.30am bus which later than originally planned so I will be there for around 11.30am. Its better than going to early and hanging around waiting for the place to open.

So I am away now to get all my gear together because it could be chilly, also to get shaved. Of I am ready nice and early I can relax and know all I have to do is leave as it gets near to the time to board the bus. Not much walking involved either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home