My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Music Club...

on Tuesday was great. I took a little buffet but in the end there was only myself eating it. And it kept me going until yesterday.

Its been a quiet week hence a lack of posts.

I haven't been out that much but if I am up to it and the weather is kind I may go on a bus ride.

I have slept well(eaten reasonably OK)not feeling tip top but not feeling down in the depths either.

It appears that DAB radio is to expand soon and we'll have access to dozens more radio stations but where my older radio seems ready to offer a way to upgrade the software, the newer one I purchased a few weeks ago may not so I am not happy about that. But we'll see.

I'm going to pop out and get my computer magazine and post a letter. That's a rare event these days.

At least its getting lighter in the early evening now so we can say the says are becoming longer and you can see that it is.

At this rate getting the garden into shape looks even more likely. I've seen an article in a local newspaper with the name and phone number of someone they say erects/delivers garden fencing at reasonable prices on the town so you never know. There's no rush though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home