My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Slow Day...

Not much going on(that's better than the alternative)I have my political head on and could say so much but I'd frighten some away by boredom or perhaps attract negative responses, Generally though on my travels I find more people that seem to agree with my take on things and I am willing to listen to other views. And my political rantings tend to be shared elsewhere on the internet.

We're always told don't talk about religion and politics but perhaps for all the arguments that can come from doing so...maybe by not doing so we have no right to complain when we don't get the country or world we would like and those in power do whatever they like. Not always with a mandate.

The sun is shining though it seems a bit cold outside. The fence is still standing(for now)I plan to start on the garden again when March arrives. Just giving myself a a few more weeks before I start getting active again.

Taking a little buffet out with me tonight(what remains from Sunday)so I can nibble a little...crackers, crisps, cherry tomatoes, cheese, cake and some ham and caramelised red onion chutney. If I end up having my own little party that's fine. I won't have eaten that much before anyhow.

There is music and a raffle. And unlike last week I will be there this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home