My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

I Was Sleepy By 9pm...

last evening so gave up my TV watching which was sad as a film I planned for days to watch was missed. I also missed an adaptation of an Agatha Christie thriller. Some comedy. I'll try and see some of these on catch up later.

I watch an interesting mash up of Charles Dickens novels where someone has managed to weave characters from all his novels so they are interconnected which is a bit of fun and so far I think I shall stick with it to the end.

My fancy last night was a small bowl of chips and gravy. How simple is that?

I am heading out soon for a bus ride and a small look around the sales. And there's the clue "Looking" Going early I will probably be back early too.

As I write I realise I forgot to watch the brass band I follow trying to broadcast on Christmas night on the internet. Its a bit late now. I remembered most of Christmas Day so to forget is more than annoying.

Well I better get going...I'll shave later the whiskers have not quite grown enough to make me look too scruffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home