My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Quite A Busy Day...

Doing little tasks...I wrapped all the Christmas Presents. Thanks to my shopping trolley I got them all over to my friends where Christmas Lunch happens on Friday. I never realised how heavy presents can be. I had to make two trips and use the town bus twice(which luckily stops outside the house)

I have to write on the tags and then everything is done.

Coming home I was sat on a bench and heard an almighty thud. A car had knocked over a young teenager on a zebra crossing. Later investigation suggests he was on a peddle bike. Also and this does not surprise me it is likely he was speeding across the zebra crossing and the driver did not stand a chance.

An ambulance arrived approx 15 mins later with sirens and lights flashing and it went away in a similar fashion which does not bode well.

Frightening.

Having a little rest before heading out to the Music Club. I will have a coffee soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home