My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Sunday Became Wild Weatherwise...

But even wilder as Monday arrived. A day for staying mainly close to home.

Now in the small hours of Tuesday morning if anything its worse.

I managed to get to the Remembrance Service in Durham Cathedral which because of a variety of reasons and it being packed I ended up in extra chairs that had been installed and I saw nothing...I could only hear the service.

I did manage to see some of the parade as the armed and emergency services marched away from the cathedral. I will post some images on here soon.

Possibly add more observations too.

Earlier today details were announced of the funeral of the lady from my bingo club. I don't have to go but I liked her and so this Friday morning I will attend the service. Allowing for health and weather the rest of the week is quite busy so I will be resting between all the events that are planned. And will pop back to put up images and observations where possible.

Update:It may've been Midnight but I have just eaten my home made Shepherd's Pie(there a small amount remaining)Really tasty and warming. I cooked the mince in the slow cooker and drained off the fatty water. I added diced vegetables from a soup mix and when served up added mashed potato on top, If I have nothing else until I get back from my planned excursion later today...I'll be fine.

Then its the early start on Thursday at the hospital. Out patients...I hope. My friend goes in for his op tomorrow(they say its routine)but it sounds a bit more complicated than that. If all is well he may be home by Friday/Saturday.

I'll get my head down ready for my trip later today. As it will take me a couple of hours to get to my destination I must leave no later than 9.30am. I probably should leave a little earlier than that but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home