My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Staying Home Sunday...

I feel like resting. These past days I have managed reasonable sleep over night. Avoided surfing through the night. Its milder this weekend and warmer indoors too.

I survived the party, I'm a friendly guy but generally don't "Do" parties.

Earlier in the day I listened to a tribute to Valentine Dial(an actor)who became associated with radio associated with a horror slant.

Then I went to a neighbouring town where it was said some Halloween stuff was going on(including a market in...the market place)Naturally, where else would it happen.

There was very little happening and as for that market...the market place was empty. To some extent a wasted afternoon. Unless you consider I made an effort to go out and not stay indoors.

Weather and health allowing I have plans for next Sunday which I will mention later. Right at this early hour I will go back to my bed.

Update:I tell lies...the weather improved. At short notice I bused into Durham and went to the Cathedral and sat near the choir and clergy with the Cathedral's Organ Pipes directly in front and slightly higher than where I sat. We had a combined Evensong and All Soul's service. I don't believe I have ever been to such a service before. I understand there is another tomorrow night "All Saint's Day" so I may attend that one too, I have nothing planned.

The weather turned foggy on the journey home. And that hung around until 11pm but seems to have improved. I broke even and won a house on the Bingo this evening so I can keep it or spend it. You could say my ticket to see Lulu next year is paid for or...I could treat myself to see a play by Oscar Wilde with a stella cast...or buy a couple of clothes items I was thinking of. Nice to have good decisions to make. Oh and I timed reductions at a supermarket in Durham and found £8 of diced beef for £1.60. So I will eat well this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home