My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

An Early Night For Me...

I gave in and took a taxi to the bingo but was given a lift back home...I broke even on the bingo and could've kept the money but decided to buy food...essentials like bread, fruit and salad. Some mixes to put in the slow cooker when doing a stew etc...but how could I let a £6 cooked chicken go when it was being sold for around £2.50.

Lots of meals/snacks and sandwiches to be had and no cooking either.

For me I'm going to have an early night and get cosy in bed. I may go to Durham tomorrow and pay my contents insurance for the year, its due for renewal in a few weeks. Then all my bills are paid for this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home