My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, October 16, 2015

The Weekend Starts Here???

Thursday passed by...because I had to use a taxi the win at my bingo was cancelled out but at least I cannot say that I was really out of pocket. It means that £6 stayed in my pocket Download laughing 6

I had chicken salad when I came home and I have found because I eat small portions I can make a £1 prepared salad last three to four meals so that's good value. I am cooking Lamb and vegetable stew in the slow cooker again(and I can make that go quite a long way)I think it will have to go in the fridge and be eaten on Saturday otherwise there won't be room for the buffet at the music evening I am going to.Download eating & drinking 9It would help if I remembered to switch the cooker on. I thought that I had and found two hours later...I hadn't. The event has been put back from 7.30pm to 7.45pm but I hear its a small venue that gets packed so you need to get there early. One bus is too late, the other means I will be there too early but they may let me in early. I hope that the weather is kind if I have to wait outside. 

I will be prepared...brolly, hat, gloves and scarf at the ready. Creeping nearer the idea of a compositor for the garden rather than throwing out the garden rubbish and some food waste. I may have to order online and have it delivered.

So I may be missing most of today...hopefully all for good reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home