My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, October 09, 2015

On A Bit Of A Downer...

Oh no...Not again. What have I to complain about? You're right!

On the positive side I have not wasted my time putting myself into continuing to tidy my home...I bothered to have a meal. If it does not rain and stays fine and the grass is dry enough this weekend(Saturday, Sunday and Monday)I am cutting the hedge, strimming the front lawn and possibly planting bulbs and some shrubs. So staying close to home.

This also includes doing flower tubs and a hanging basket. All that will stop me is if we get the "Bad" weather the press and broadcasters have been promising the North of England and Scotland for over a week. The remains of a hurricane from somewhere.

So far I have not heard anything more from my neighbour and have avoided putting my note of reply through her letterbox with my point of view which will either annoy her further or help calm matters down. But its ready in case I have to put my views across.

The tickets for the Lumiere in Durham are now not on sale until next Thursday. All being well I am out on Sunday night(Bingo)Monday a musical Putting on the Ritz(it should've been the Judy Garland Story)but Judy's daughter Lorna Luft took seriously ill. My Music Club Tuesday, Bingo again Thursday and another music do on Friday night. That will keep me busy. I believe I may have a lift home(I'll give something towards the petrol)or if I leave slightly earlier I may be able to share a taxi home.

It will soon be Saturday and the start of a busy weekend(Oh and since writing the above I feel more my usual self again)I wonder if my downers are chemically led(as they can be)or if you believe in that kind of thing perhaps I am susceptible to the reduction in sunlight as Winter sets in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home