My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Still No Sign Of Complaints...

from next door(the lull before the storm?)I still haven't responded to the note or tried to talk to her as I usually do when we have a disagreement. Its always me that backs down. As I write this the house in darkness and her husband is home again. So I assume they've gone out. He's home more at present(that's suggests work has dried up)

Actually, I think there are more complaints if/when he comes back to stay for a while.

Two dreams that are unlikely to happen. If I ever do the Lottery/Euromillions(only occasionally)if I win enough, I'd love to look after people I feel need help but for myself I would either buy a  new home and move(buying either a detached house/bungalow with a prepared garden)or if this property is sound(its big enough for me)and is near everything, I would buy this...soundproof the party walls, have it modernised and decorated indoors and perhaps have the garden professionally designed.

That would be enough for me. If I can be warm, eat reasonably well and have an odd treat. I need no more.

I suspect that is what most people ask for out of life.

Plans are taking shape for the garden and I am now pushing for doing tasks across the whole week during the daytime. Also as my neighbour works that means I can work knowing I have no contact and I reckon I can have the front garden in order very quickly.

I never thought that I would buy roses for a garden and its decades since there were any in my garden but I have purchased two climbers(Zephirine Drouhin and Blue Moon)and two shrub roses(Rosa Rugosa Rubra and Marjorie Fair)tonight.

The weather so far remains fine. A friend has creosoted his shed so if things stay mild, I may still decide to paint my fences this year.

I popped out this evening and bought some staple food items(milk, eggs)and the discount supermarket has started selling vegetable soup mix again so I can make some homemade soup again(more for your money)I used to make it in the slow cooker and may again but I can make it quickly in a saucepan on a hob. I can keep some for another day.

So now its an unremarkable Saturday evening as many are having(I know that's the same for many)the supermarket was quite busy. I shall have a night of radio listening.

Update:They're back(its around 22.45)How do I know? They close doors loudly. I don't even do that. These are good solid houses built approx 60+years ago. Its always been do as I say and not as I do since they moved in, they even used to upset Mum when she was alive. No one else has in all the time we've lived here. Perhaps we were just lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home