My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Don't Know Today's Plans...

I slept reasonably well but awoke around 4am aware that I have had a troubled dreams(I cannot decide if they were nightmares but I had to get up. And I feel better having done so. After a coffee and a little time online I may try and get another couple of hours before officially rising.

To be honest I slept through much of the radio programmes I was planning to listen to on Bank Holiday Monday. I didn't see anything to particularly to take my interest on the TV.

I spent most of my evening eating ham and Pease Pudding baps(I remembered I had some PP in the fridge)I often forget and it made them a little nicer.

The weather looks quite dull though admittedly its still very early and it could improve as the day goes on. That may play a part in what I do today. If I do go out, tomorrow it may be a day to potter around the garden and home. Or vice versa.

I have found my blood pressure monitor machine again and the few readings I have taken are better than they were when I was taking them earlier in the year. So at least that appears stabilised. Though that is probably because I take water and blood pressure tablets. Even the new statin tablet may be helping(I have been on that for perhaps a month so far)but that could still be too early to know if its helping.

My diet could mean I do not need the blood pressure medication however all my consultants and Dr's say the drug I use is actually protecting my kidneys so it does more than reduce/control the blood pressure so I have to take them regardless.

I'll see if anything happens that I can add to today's blog later, if not I'll see you around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home