My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, August 03, 2015

Sunday Was A Nothing Day...

The day passed but how I have no idea. It rained off and on so I left the washing on the line in the garden. Its only a shirt, underwear and a teatowel.

The weeds are dead I believe and will be easily cut/removed. I whacked a couple of them and they fell apart. What I need now is decent weather and a day or two where I have nothing happening.

At 5pm yesterday it was so dark and horrible I had to put a light on indoors and consider putting on an extra jumper or shirt.

I thought I had left enough time to get ready and put my buffet together for the night out but I was still cutting it fine with only minutes to spare.

None of us won but I did win a domino card and despite numbers being down I won £10 so the night only cost me £3(that's the cost of the shared taxi between us there and back)so it was an inexpensive night.

Much of my buffet came back with me and as I did not eat much at the club it was like my supper. And I still have some for later today. I could have breakfast(fruit and cereal)and around lunchtime finish off the buffet as a light snack.

Then its an afternoon of bingo...again. A chat, a mug of tea and a biscuit, scone or a piece of cake. A couple of hours of company.

Tuesday keeping my friend company(I get free fish and chips)so I won't be eating much from tonight and probably nothing on Tuesday morning. Music Club in the evening and then the coach trip on Wednesday. So the earliest I can really try and catch up on anything is Thursday.

I usually have tea when I am at my clubs or out somewhere but since Mum passed away I make coffee but tonight I actually had tea so I will probably vary my drinks again. And I could very well go back to having something like hot chocolate again for an evening choice.

I'm getting some pains, they could be caused by the statin I am now on but I'm still giving it a trial. It may have nothing to do with it, when you have pain already how do you know. My left shoulder is giving me a bit of trouble so I think that I may consider going to bed and resting, have a tea and take a couple of painkillers.

We'll see how the world looks when I wake up or its time to rise and get involved once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home