My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Not A Totally Wasted Day...

It rained through the night and most of the morning. I take my sleep as I always do now, when I can. And its lovely. I don't feel guilty either. I may if I was going somewhere and the weather was equally fine.

It does mean that I can do more when I make the effort.

My tasks today were a little "Icky"I had to take the wheelie bin in hand and re-sack the rubbish within...They missed collecting my bin the last couple of times or I did them and that means 6 weeks of rubbish in there. And the hot weather hasn't helped. I think the "Maggots" are fruit flies and to be honest there were fewer than I thought once I started re-bagging the rubbish.

When its emptied on Friday I am going to wash it out again, give it a dose of disinfectant and sprinkle it with Bin Buddy powder. The main work has been completed. I don't throw a lot of rubbish away at the best of times.

I've put a small wash load on and that means all my washing is up to date. As it has stopped raining and nothing can be spoilt should it start again I may get that hung on the washing line before I go out for the music club.

My slow cookers cleaned and some cutlery and dishes have been washed and put away. I'm going to cook some pork and chicken in the cookers before I leave tonight too and that will give me some options for meals in the next few days. Whether a kind of meat and two veg type, sandwiches, salads etc...

The kitchen is quite tidy again too. All completed within two hours.

Some garden rubbish in the passage has been moved into the garden and placed with the other garden rubbish. That continues to break down.

That's five tasks for today.

I will now take it easy for a couple of hours perhaps have a snack, get washed and shaved.

Update:A good night as always. Tinged with sadness as a "Sort of" friend was not there and word came back that his wife has had a fall. She is terminally ill which we all knew(if any of us were within his circle)and well this fall is very very bad bad. It sounds crass but such events puts everything in perspective. When my own Mum was terminally ill she had a fall and there was very little weight on her and he picked Mum up off the floor and placed her on the bed. He was visibly touched and affected by Mum's situation and had always liked her. Now sadly he finds himself in a similar place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home