My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Marmite Crisps...

That will do me a lot of good(and test out my new Statin tablet)I've spent most of the evening eating them at the theatre. A great night and lots of popular pieces chosen. A good variety and mix. The theatre was full from what I could see. Always welcome and everyone in a happy mood.

Lots of flag waving as you expect in the "Last Night" but I had ladies on either side of me who would not raise their flags high enough and so I was almost getting them in my face and a few times that's exactly what did happen. Good job that I wear glasses.

The weather looked threatening going there and coming home but it held off. All buses connected in each direction and at most I only had to wait a few minutes. I could've avoided waiting and filled the time by a slow walk but it saved my legs.

I took as little as possible with me, a bottle of water, brolly and some money. I was only going to be out around 5 hours. And if hungry I knew I was coming home...and on the way I found those crisps.

I can avoid shopping today...I have milk, garlic and bread buns. That's all I need(the bus comes past a 24/7 Tesco's)my home is only a couple of streets away and when you are coming home, it doesn't matter if it takes a little effort when you know you will be able to rest. I took some painkillers in the theatre which helped,

The garden is too wet and the weather looks less than promising for most of the week so I'll potter around the home. I may also make an effort on the meals front too.

I've nothing planned unless something suddenly comes to light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home