My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Plans Changed Again...Slightly...

I awoke feeling achy, quite tired and found myself going back to sleep until lunchtime. Nothing is spoiling though. I had hoped to have got a morning of gardening in and a small shopping trip. Its just been shifted to the afternoon instead. Weather permitting.

Unless anything unexpected happens nothing to "Write home about!" Except I won a box of luxury Fox chocolate biscuits in the raffle at the Music Club. I spent £2 on tickets but the biscuits are worth £3 if purchased when on offer in the supermarket, possibly more if purchased when not on offer. They are OK for months ahead. I'll hang onto them for a while as a treat.

Update:Shopping done...but I still spent approx £20!!! But its all sorted now. Some items will last me a few weeks. It wasn't such a chore today. I didn't get as much by buying a spray but I've an ivy and tree/stump killer and a spray bottle for future use and its enough to do 30sq metres(£2.50)I have purchased some larger wheelie bin sacks to transfer some of the smaller garden rubbish sacks into them. It will also give an extra bit of strength. I'm going to see if someone I know with a van will take my rubbish away for me to the tip if I pay for the petrol or give something towards his trouble. He's a decent guy(usually)and he may take pity on me.

Buying flowers/plants probably tomorrow.

It looks like rain but if it holds off I'll garden in the early evening and what I'm doing isn't really affected by the weather when you are lifting weeds/ivy like a carpet with a spade under them. If it is to rain I'd have to avoid putting the lawn feed/weed killer on anyway for some hours.

My aches have improved as the day has gone on but the gardening is affecting my hands the most as present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home