My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Gave In And Purchased More...

stronger sacks for the garden rubbish that are larger/stronger and have bagged rubbish but now I'm putting two of the smaller bagged sacks into each larger one. Easier to move, fewer in total and in a way its a double bag so less like to split.

I think most of the big stuff will be cleared by Friday at the latest. Then its the little jobs. That bird box I thought was containing hornets/wasps...they are bees. So they can stay. They're not hurting anyone. Not really bothering me if I'm honest. If I leave the fence painting that's near them until after they go all will be ok. I can still do a fair bit of gardening. If the box isn't rotten my paint will protect but its not like creosote.

Too many sacks? Well, I have them for the future, they'll last. I'll probably go back to hanging a carrier on a door handle anyhow. Most of my rubbish is minimal and rarely food. Next year I'll consider a compost bin placed out of the way.

I don't do much clothes washing but I may fix up the washing line in the garden again and buy clothes pegs once more.

Not a lot planned for this Thursday but I may have a late breakfast and consider fruit and cereal(filling/tasty/simple/inexpensive/good)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home