My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Still Gardening...

I really felt tired today(yesterday)and went to sleep for a couple of hours and really zonked out. Spent most of the garden time cutting down shrubs(much more to do)the long handle bypass lopping shears have made a difference, they probably got scratched but they'll last me years and hey I got them to use. I probably could've bought them on line cheaper but I don't always know how good they are.

The biggest pain is the garden has been taken over by ivy. So I will have to do lots of chopping and perhaps as has been suggested, think of torching it. The biggest problem will be getting rid of the rubbish( have asked numerous times for a garden waste wheelie bin from the council and they keep forgetting about me. Then again the collection isn't free and they have loads of restrictions what can be taken. Once I'm on top of the garden again, I probably will not need one and I could perhaps invest in a compost bin instead. This time I may have to pay to have it taken away.

Its approx three quarters complete so that makes me determined to get out there and keep going but I may decide to have a break and start again on Thursday. I'm amazed that I have done as much in a fairly short space of time. If I was fit, I could've done it even quicker but in the future I will take my time and pace myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home