My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Good Days Still Coming...

I got the strimmer sorted and almost managed to get the front lawn cut but the cable on the strimmer was too short and some grass could not be cut. However, I boarded a bus and found a 45metre cable extension for the price of a 30metre one in another shop on my town. I didn't want to pay the money but it had to be done and the back garden is larger. So at least I gained 15metres for nothing. I hope its enough.

I only lost a bit of the strimmer line in the last minute of cutting the front lawn because I caught a bit of the hedge but very little lost, until then I'd lost nothing. I hope that I can manage the back garden as well. At least the cable extension will last me years and won't be overused.

Next year if I can kill off the moss/weeds and green the lawns I'll be happy. I can always plant up more tubs of flowers. It wasn't easy it just about killed my knees and legs. Walking around without support was very difficult but next time if I keep on top of it and pace myself  perhaps it will be easier. I may have a break from the garden tomorrow and have another go on Monday.

I found some sandwiches on the way home all well packed but reduced, almost a meal in themselves. I couldn't make them any cheaper myself.

I've listened to the radio and found an interesting programme about Barry Humphries who is best known for his creation of Dame Edna Everidge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home