My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

I'm Still Sleeping Well...

And reasonably untroubled. Debating whether to have a run out somewhere in the afternoon but running out of places to go and reasons to, after all there's only a handful of places. All places with shops and I "Don't need anything!" I think I've said it before but subconsciously perhaps all the things I associate to be bad(losing of Mum/Dad)my taking ill years ago, my birthday and birthdays of Mum/Dad are there in the back of mind between January and May and when those months pass by I improve like hopefully the weather and the fact that June 1st is officially Summer.

However, whether my Housing Association likes it or not(and I see it no different to living in a bedsit)or on one level in a bungalow because I would be there watching over them and only doing simple snacks/meals(and because there are smoke/carbon monoxide alarms wired into the system I am still thinking of buying a basic grill/oven and a microwave so I can do some meals upstairs. Perhaps have a very small fridge too. I could do all that for little more or close to £100.

That's for the near future.

I missed it last year but allowing for Sunday service on the buses, weather being chilly/rainy I have discovered that they are staging the free concert of "Last Night At The Proms" in Darlington Park on June 28th between 6pm-9pm so that night I may miss my night at the bingo in my own town but I'll decide on the day this also assumes that I am physically OK too. Its a fair walk from the town centre to the park. To be honest there is only one bus that runs hourly and I will have to hang around for around 75 mins after the event to catch it.

Then again being a slow walker it allows me plenty of time to get to the bus stop. It wouldn't be so bad if they would allow two an hour and one took a different route. Some people don't have any buses after 6pm so for now we're fortunate I guess but for how long?

A taxi would add around £15 to the night which is a fairly large amount to find for a journey that is approx 7 miles. The only thing is that I can spend that at the bingo on a Sunday which is my most expensive night of entertainment weekly so it just means redirecting money from one event to another. I could put a few pounds aside between now and then in case I change my mind.

Perhaps they believe they'll get more people to the event having it on a Sunday but I think it worked better during the week or on a Saturday or perhaps a Sunday afternoon.

I've had coffee and some marmalade and buttered toast. Taken my meds so its going OK. I know I'm doing well when I can think about food and even feel as though I can go back to bed for a rest and not start thinking deeply of things. Not that I am thinking of going back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home