My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 04, 2015

I Spoke Too Soon...

Mentally I slept OK and feel quite good today but I was awake often during the night because my legs were hurting. Perhaps I should've got up but what are you going to do in the night?

Anyhow, I did go out yesterday for a couple of hours(more like four)and had a run to Bishop Auckland. I found some big tins of soup type meals reduced from £1.30 to 59p and they should give me so quick and easy meals especially if cooked in the microwave. I found some glass bowls(various sizes)with coloured plastic lids for sealing them and they are heat resistant so they could be handy in the fridge or possibly the microwave.

I have another replacement heat resistant mug/bowls that will work in the microwave too. So not a bad day for bargains(I didn't spend much either)and then upon coming home I purchased a grass strimmer made by Bosch(I will need a cable extension for the back garden)but I only spent around £22(perhaps another £7)for the 3 year warranty.

I wasn't going to bother with that but it didn't add much to the price. I hope it will be OK for that low price but someone advised me in Argos that I did not need to spend loads of money nor consider a cordless one. If I can get the grass down and keep it that way I should be able to manage to do it myself and not worry about using/buying a mower. I can pace myself. If I've made a wrong choice I can buy a better one in the future. I'm led to believe that I can buy replacement cords quite easily.

So I may have a go at using it this weekend if the promised rain doesn't return.

I was thinking of having a bus ride later just to fill in time but I think that I shall go out around teatime and make my way to the little bingo club I go to on a Thursday night but I'll give myself plenty of time to get there so I am not rushing as I always seem to be doing.

I'll take some painkillers and hope they kick in for the little walk I have to do to the bus stop and then from the stop at the other end to the club. Just have to get shaved(put some crisps, my bingo markers and spare change in a bag possibly something to drink)and I'm set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home