My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Shifting The Bushes/Weeds...

Is the most pain of all...and I have discovered because a neighbour did not cut some ivy, a perfectly good fence panel is broken because of the weight so more expense in the future. I'll hang on and use Mum's money for that task.

I have been out and claimed £7.60 which I won the Euromillions draw and that paid for another ticket for this Friday. I also managed a little shop, garden sacks, garden gloves, a reduced ready meal, some washing detergent, a TV guide, cherry and plum tomatoes, lambs lettuce and Jersey potatoes(they are now half price)so that £7.60 win meant I only spent an extra £1.40.

I was going to go out and start packing the rubbish into the sacks but I'll start again tomorrow weather permitting. What's getting in the way is the masses of Ivy that have taken over the garden. It appears I have to do a lot of chopping, flaming it constantly or use...weedkiller.

But I have started to remove it(though the best time apparently to remove it)is just after winter and before spring but I couldn't get to it because I needed to do the garden. I can do so now and will again...next year. Assuming I am still in my property.

I'm so close to being on top of it.

Going to do a lot of radio listening this evening.

I won a box of luxury biscuits on a raffle at the music club yesterday and I took a shopping trolley back to a supermarket that still had £1 in its lock. So with the Euromillions win and the domino card on Sunday I came out approx even.

One of my luckier weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home