My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Slept Late But Still Thought...

Go for it. I felt achy but made myself get up. Once up, it was Tanfield "Here I come!"  My bag was packed, all I had to do was shave. I spent time looking at bus times on the internet. Then, looked out of the landing window and its raining. Quite a bit. Its a fair journey if you have to hang around without your own transport and the place is open land. So that idea has been knocked on the head. I will try again.

The rain means that I cannot switch my attention to the garden but I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Seeing that I have cut a lot of the grass and cleared some areas it could dry out quickly. Perhaps I can get a full day's work done. I can't put my lawn feed/weed killer down because the lawns have to be dry but the promise of rain within 24 hours or so of spreading it. Then its a case of watering it into the garden with a hose or watering can. The latter for me as I no longer have a hose and I always seem to have a problem connecting them to the taps they fit to the kitchen sink.

That always make sit a longer chore to water flowers and lawns and more so now when you are trying to hang onto a watering can with one hand whilst hanging onto a walking stick.

I may venture out but only for something to do to fill a couple of hours and that only gives the option of shops but you do stay dry in a shopping mall. Then again I may stay put.

I hope its better than this for next week's Last Night At The Proms concert in Darlington South Park. If I know in good time I can still switch to.the usual bingo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home