My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday...

The rot politically has started and much is unknown as its not reported in the media or staged managed. Had a long chat with someone I trust and I have found out a lot.

I know I will return to this but assuming I am around a while yet, there will be much to say in the coming five years.

Personally, all debts are paid for now, I owe nothing to no one(It won't stay that way)but lets live for now.

No, I didn't win on Sunday. Nor did I win on Monday either. Attended the music club on Tuesday night and...purchased some more fruit. At last they had some Blackberries in stock too. So its porridge or cereal with fruit in the morning. I'll probably be up early(around 8am)as there is a repairman from the H Association down for a repair. A door needs trimming. It won't move over the carpet. And then someone is supposed to call on Thursday and Friday.

I was going to have it for my supper but I've been cooking some Jersey potatoes and vegetables in the slow cookers and with them I am going to have some fish. Probably have that for a late lunch.

I may have look in the charity shop and see if there's anything nice clothes wise and perhaps travel into a neighbouring town and see whats in the pound shops.

I have been lucky and have my ticket for the RAF concert in Durham Cathedral for Friday 5th June. Something to look forward to.

Debating whether to travel to The Sage in Gateshead to follow my local brass band who are doing a concert there but if I go I have to either leave early and miss some of it or dash off immediately afterwards and hope the buses run to time and I can connect with the last bus from Durham to my home and there is a window of approx 10mins between buses. Haven't decided yet. I may not do so until the Friday. It could be too much of a risk. The concert sounds as though it would be fun and there are some extra guests taking part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home