My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Where Have I Been?

Its a mixture of both good and bad.

My internet keeps dropping out and I cannot decide if its the old desktop I am using(as I still have not replaced my laptop)and that also comes back to not getting the wheels in motion again on sorting out Mum's money...that has been caused in a roundabout way by another hiccup in the procedure but also I decided as May had a fair few bank holidays in the month I would let those get out of the way and also my birthday which is this coming Saturday. But I know that I have to start the ball rolling again much as I wish that I did not.

I and quite an amazing amount of people I know just cannot shake off the final few symptoms of the illness I had at the start of May. In general I have shaken it off and I can breathe quite easily and no wheeze but I just have to make a slight change in my breath in the throat area and I can set away a wheeze and a coughing fit.

I am seemingly not alone...there was a fair bit of coughing and spluttering at the afternoon bingo yesterday. The week before I gave the evening session a miss and I have been told that numbers were down because of people with chest infections/coughs etc...I even missed my music club last week and decided not to go.

I have stayed close to home to be honest and much as I quite like my own company and home...I have been going a little stir crazy. Thinking too deeply about things(politically)also thinking about my own mortality and realising time is moving by too quickly. And though a good sleeper usually and I love my bed. I have found myself waking up in the middle of the night in a bit of a panic!

And I have had to get up...perhaps have a coffee, mess about on here or look for tasks to occupy me in the early hours.

Perhaps I have turned the corner on that again as last night I found I was able to get back to sleep if I woke up troubled and I managed to stay asleep until 5am and I got up had a coffee and I haven't gone back to bed and I doubt that I will now.

I will have a quick tidy around, get shaved and I have to be out by 10am as I am doing my good deed of the day...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home