My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

You Know You Are Not Quite Your Usual Self...

When you find that you stay up overnight when there isn't really any reason to. The only good thing is that I can sleep when I wish.

I've pulled an all nighter, now as I know someone is coming to do another job to my home in the morning it seems pointless going to sleep until he's been.

An interesting developement after yesterday's visit. I had to sign a form saying how happy I was with the work carried out but the form also asked if in the future I would be happy to pay for the service...what are we paying our rents for?

I may not mind if it was a simple repair if they charged a fair price but would not be happy if it was going to be used as an additional way to raise money from people often already struggling to pay their rent(its said that the majority of people who rent from a H Association)are more vulnerable to begin with.

I wonder if this the H association's answer to the austerity measures the government are threatening to bring in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home