My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bingo...

later...heading back into the garden again. Every little helps...funny how the last bit of work seems to take the longest to do.

As I said earlier in a comment to Virgin Queen, I should've posted images before and after but I didn't and I hope this will not happen again.

I'm keeping the lawn down, intend to get rid of moss/weeds, perhaps put some more flower tubs in the garden and plant more bulbs that come out annually and will give colour and coverage. Perhaps put some more shrubs down one side where there is a border but the kind I can keep on top of and not let them get out of hand.

Today I think I'll be chopping/removing ivy. I may get around to bagging some of the rubbish into bags but by leaving what I have removed for a few days its dying off and wilting so it will probably be easier to bag up(take up less room)as I said I have some gardening gloves now for the task(they only cost me £1)I was starting to get a few little scars from various thorns on my hands. I don't usually bother with gloves to be honest but thought they would make a difference when putting the rubbish up.

I've a ready meal of gravy, vegetables, turkey, bacon etc...that can be cooked quickly in the microwave so may have that before I go to the bingo. I paid around half price for it. I need some little cartons of apple juice in case I get thirsty there and I have run out of coffee. Not strictly true...I've opened a can of Nescafé Smooth Roast Coffee(200g)I purchased on offer(approx half price)and I'll use it but I actually prefer Tesco cheap coffee granules in the every day value range, that's only 50p for 100g. I want to buy some more vitamins/minerals again which I seem to have lost somewhere or run out of. I usually take one a day. Plus an omega three and a garlic capsule.

Even on the apple juice I can pay less than I would in Aldi's 45p is still better than paying £1.05.

Update:I managed around two hours and decided to give up, chopped/pulled up more grass and weeds which will now die in the sun. Tomorrow I'll bag it and attempt the strimmer again. Then I have more weeds/ivy to remove at my leisure.

I have had the meal and perhaps around 4pm I'll have a coffee and an apple doughnut. Shave, change my T-Shirt. Then head out for my little bit of shopping and I have the choice of two buses, 5.35pm or 6.12pm. After that there is only one every hour.

Update2:I changed to a short sleeved shirt not a T-shirt. I missed my bus by 30 seconds but a kind supermarket worker(taking a cigarette break)used her mobile and phoned for a taxi for me. I played an extra bingo card and won £8 but with the taxi and a mug of tea I was 90p down but not bad for a night out.

I have my "Cheap" coffee again but will use the more expensive up first(its highly unlikely that I will ever buy a coffee machine)I am amazed that I have switched to coffee rather than tea. But I make it very weak and milky.

I decided what vitamins/minerals to buy(buy two items/get the third(the cheapest)free. So I have Sanatogen vital 50+ Multi Vitamin/Minerals(90 capsules)Omega 3+6+9(90 tablets)Cranberry(50 capsules)and then separately some garlic(240 capsules)I may get some of those tomato capsules yet. But with saving money and having so many of everything its worked out inexpensive...3p daily. Its just the initial cost when you buy. If I add sea kelp*(which I have)and the tomato capsules I guess were talking 7p daily...if that.

And they reckon some spices are worth adding to your diet on drinks or to dishes(cinnamon, turmeric and ginger)

*I can miss them out for now because there is some iron in the Sanatogen capsules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home